Friday 30 May 2008

The last day of May

So I´m here, down in the Lab. Doing my Siesta time writing this post..

Today I finally discovered the good cheap places to buy a nice outfit in Granada, Springfield . something and bear , zara. It was cool to find the Jordanian flag on the stuff with the pricing and different nomara´s , So good shoes cost 19.95 euros, and some reduced price t-shirts cost 10 , and a nice cool Jeans short around 25 , Hmm..Maybe I´ll put aside a 100 for this.

Summer isn´t here yet, and I guess everybody is quiet dissatisfied about it , its cloudy and will probably rain by night, so hopefully this doesn´t go on in June. I hae some beach plans and they shouldn´t be ruined under any circumstances!!

My exam on Sunday (Introduction to the history of andalus) will consume much of the week end, but then the renewable energy project is also taking much time, and I guess I know what is my priority, but I´m the kind of person who wants to do it all, and win everything.

Also today I got my spanish certificate, 8.5/10 , nice nice...Made a collection of ¨Jordanian-Arabic music to dedicate to my professor, and I find it such an extremely hard job, I generally don´t like the theme of Jordanian songs, and the majority of arabic ones, but I guess the music of Omar al abdallat is a nice one, representative somehow...don´t you agree?

Yesterday we had a cool game with the other italians and only spanish (Angel) in Andrea´s flat! I realized I need to do alot in regards to spanish , It was like the pictionary game, you have questions, TMs , drawing, Miming, Taboo (min ´3eir kalam) . was pretty exciting, I just love those games :)) eternal source of happiness...

Angel is a spanish guy who rocks! I mean , such a funny personality and feels absoloutely free to say whatever, to make fun of whomever and have no problems with that, we had an interesting discussion the other day (Me, him , Maria ) about basically realtions in Europe (yes, I mean sex) and in Jordan. I always thought I had the right to be surprised about how people act openly in regards to this, but then they both bombarded me with questions about how guys get along if the majority don´t have sexual relationships before marriage...I tried to defend the point of view I know about, but then thought its a case I don´t want to bother myself with. At the end of the day everyone does as he/she pleases and that´s it.

I´m pretty hungry now, and the thing in Granada is that for students they have the (COMODORES) which is a rest. basically for students, the cheapest here, 3 euros for a meal with a desert. I don´t know, I still think its pretty expensive compared to the Max. 1 JOD meal in Tecno, but I have to admit, I like it more here.

O bas, I should post the story about Sevilla I have been trying to finish, hopefully will do soon!

Salams...

No comments: