Sunday 4 May 2008

I'm too old now to open books and study...

So today I decided to stay at home, no going out for me, I seriously need to get done with some material I barely understand, let alone attending the exam one week from now.


Why is studying such a torture? I mean, maybe because its sunny outside, and the fest. isn't over yet, maybe because I need to buy some stuff (I always have that need) , or maybe because its civil engineering material that I am studying , in spanish , after 4.5 years of mechanical engineering back home. Or maybe it is ...


I don't know!


We have an AIESEC meeting in an hour and I need to go see what the deal is about today, but I feel bad now, I need to get done with that material!


Ok, wil leave you with some class pictures, I like it , truely do , though in order for one in the middle of the banks row to get out for any reason ,it would take him/her lots of pardons and a good excuse!


No comments: