Thursday 10 July 2008

If I am ... I can never become

Well..

If I become something one day, it´ll be easier to come here and quote me on some things...

Ok I´m a looser , anyway.

If I am , I can never become...

It sums up many things I go through, people asking me to say something about me, where I am , what I do, what languages I speak, where I have been , whom I have met, who are my friends...etc , it doesn´t make sense at all. all of these things change , and I´m finding it hard to answer any. I don´t want to be stuck with some answers, and when I grow up , people tell meÑ you changed! as if I shouldn´t...Just like the other day with Raffy in Milano...she thinks I changed because I told her I tried some drinks, but I did that because it felt right, and I don´t think its wrong to change, even in directions where we still think it might not be ok, isn´t this what discovering is all about?

Now Im 23 and Jordanian, later I will be 33 and maybe indian, who knows?

From now on, nobody asks what I am , just ask me things I can answer...which is basically not asking me at all !

Paz..

No comments: