Thursday 10 July 2008

How things get nasty..

I knew this would happen, even though I didn't really anticipate it, I'm talking about me leaving my apartment, for a month, will be back to a new one mid-August, I'm just unhappy about the owner's behaviour.

They are a couple. and now they are telling me to pay for this and that, we have a ceramic basin that has literally a " tiny crack " , and she said she'd have to get a new one for 60 Euros. WHAT?

That I have more than shower a day and should pay more. WHAT?

She is not happy about me leaving my bag until I come back (Which should be no problem as I am renting another flat of the ones she rent).

And my worst far is that she'll tell me to wait for some time before she puts my money in the bank, which I definitely need for my travles the coming month...


Shit, why does this have to happen at the very end?

A life experience? I'd do better without some shitty ones...

Peace...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of many life lessons! Nice sink though!