Thursday 5 March 2009

Pictureless moments

Been a great week in Granada...

So lets talk about pictureless moments:

1- The XX anniversary of the higher technical school of civil engineering here at Granada university, I attended two musical nights, I was very happy to see Alejandro and Guillermo, as well as other students play music, particularly liked a Duo by two students today the girl Sobrano and the boy terano (just learnt these terms!) in which the made an act of a boy-girl angry love story.

2- Back to the GYM...I'm serious this time.

3- For the last 5 days, its been raining, esta lluviendo! Basta!... out flat is really freezing, we are four students (spanish, dutch, italian and me) but I hardly see them, everyone is occupied in his own unbubbled world.

4- When I see the kitchen a misery, which is usually contributed to the many plates I leave, I do all the dishes and clean the whole kitchen, I think the others like it too.

5- Ok, finished reading my first spanish book, 100 pages, many white blanks and large font! still, I feel good ;)

Quiero escribir pero no sé que pasa en muchos momentos, alguna vez que quiero esciribir algo, empiezo, y me detuvo en algun momento sin aviso! ... es que siento mal.. hay mucho que decir, una pena en no documentar las detalles finas y particulares. Es verdad, a veces no puedo escribir algunas cosas, pero, no son mucho, es que puedo manipular las palabras... A ver si este fin de semana escribiré algo..

Ciao.

No comments: