Wednesday 18 March 2009

24

24

Not the series, but how old I am now. I became 24, finally, managed to survive and live all those passing years.

On the 24th , I can say only that I am no way near to where I really want to end up be, not bothered because I don't have to end up somewhere, but rather live the experiences that usually define the way, and definitely it will lead somewhere..On the 24th, I want to thank:

Father and mother: For having decided on a hot night of love not to use pregnancy preventions:)

The Google search engine: For making it possible for me to find precisely what I m looking for.

For the power of YES: that has allowed me to befriend some amazing people and go in tiny adventures here and there, someday this power will make it possible for me to be in an adventure of a life time.

The land of Jordan: for being such a generous land that has insipred my imagination.

The difficulties and when I decided they are rather challenges.The challenges that have ended up in a triumph.The triumphs that have made me feel a new sensation , and a new sensation is a new unexplored terrotiry every adventurer likes to discover.

GOD: For having been the archetict of all of the above mentioned.

On my 24, God: Please give me some more time :)

Yours,

Ibin Adam

No comments: