Sunday 28 September 2008

Y aqui estoy...





I am tired of stating states; this is the last post here in Spain , and then this is the first post here in Jordan, this is the first post here in Spain after coming back, and this is the last post bla bla bla...


I should stop stating my status, S.S.S is my new blog order.


There are a number of things I REALLY have to blog about , so I'm just writing now to make a committment about that.


Whatelse, I like small clean airports.


Do I have to write a longer post? No , I just want to say that, I like small clean airports :)


Ok, since I'm not sure about my long stay in Jordan, and how it reduced to 3 weeks Max. , I think I should reorganize my thoughts in regards to the 20 objectives (21) I stated earlier...
1. To get an international driving license , as it was a big mistake that I didn't. I'm not really sure if the Jordanian driving license is valid here in Spain (or the E.U in general).
2. To introduce the cafe con leche in my house , though I'm pretty sure (they've been there, they did that).
3. Since I'm not quiet confident that I will be able to cook a Paella (though I would love to) , but a tortilla española is doable and I should do it with ease...
4. To print at least the best 50 photos (with 10 big size ones) and gift them? (do we say that in english?).
Hmm...Ok, I'm doing this here in Granada airport because I'm 100% sure that there will be some other (prepared) plans for me when I get there (and now the Eid is almost there) , besides, how can you make plans about what you'r going to do when you are in that place, Don't plan too much, Just do it!
Hasta Luego!

Ok, Notes extended:


First impressions after a 7 months absence from Amman and about it...


1- We are not that bad! I think I used to critisize too much, but things are just the way they are until they get improved.


2- Love the new numbering system, buildings and streets.


3- Loved the family Iftar we had at our house, sooooo good. Tamir? Shorabit fi6ir? mlokhiyeh? MANSAF? maftool? La7meh baladiyeh? knafeh? ...


4- I definitely think we have a great middle eastern cusine.


- I want to critisize one thing:


We don't have zebra crosses! How are we supposed to cross streets?


I really can't get it...


Anyway, its always good to go back home :)




No comments: