Wednesday 22 April 2009

Internetless-Blogless-Live More!

So I have no Internet, hmm, what has been happening is writing things and saving them for that time , God knows when, when I´ll have it back...

But life has been good, Climbed today in Alfacar, the surroundings of Granada, with José my Brazilian friend...it was fun, I trusted the ropes! I think thats the whole catch, you need to trust the equipment..Other than that, Still going on on my waterpolo lessons, made Ester show me how to successfully excute a Butterfly tecnique...I swallowed alot of the pool´s water :(

The most delecious thing you could eat: Cut Strawberry, put it in a bowl, add brown sugar, add cream or ice cream...ENJOY!

Júanma Left, the guy from Huelva who lives next door to me, I live in Room 2 , he is in Room 1...anyway, he left, well, I will remember two things about him: 1- He is the Rock guy; he plays in a small band of Rock, want to go to Finland for to join a Rock band or something similar 2- He mad a very simple system to seperate house waste; plastics in one bag, organics in an other, Tetra packs...etc, HOWEVER, I always made some error, and he always communicated it to me in some way or the other, Lo siento tio! intentaré hacerlo mejor en las proximas veces!

Oh, and I´m travelling on Tuesday..me (of all people) will do a small presentation about the renewable energies in Jordan! and also will do with cristobál the one on Spain :)

xx

1 comment:

A fighter said...

Hey!

I just noticed that you posted a comment on my blog YESTERDAY! Sorry! I suck!

Anyway to answer your questions.... Siiii hablo espanol. Estudie espanol en la universidad, pero hace mucho tiempo en que hable espanol. Vivo en Canada y no tengo amigos quien hablan espanol. Que lastima!

To answer you question.. I am originally from Jordan, but living in Halifax, Canada. What about you?
I love your post on renewable energies in Jordan!! I love it!