Tuesday 14 April 2009

1/365.25

I woke up, at 10, I felt sorry for waking up late, but time is running, time doesn't wait.
I rush to the bathroom, I take a shower, but I'm hungry, and the cereals, nothing 'z left...
"I must have a good day"..do I take the bike or walk or run, or don't go? I walk...
What streets do I take today? does it matter? yes! No , it doesn't..maybe, it gets decided..
I meet my class mate, "hey" I shout, he is talking with the girl, does he hate me? no..he talks to me.
I tell him we need to do what we need to do, he agrees, the professor didn't come, we don't worry.
We go to the bank, he teaches me some bad words, "ass licker", pretty funny, I say it loud in the crowd...he doesn't seem embarrassed, I say it again and laugh...not funny after a short while.
I tell him lets go and eat, he says I have food, I say me too, I go to my house, I eat food.
I piss.
I go to the uni again, I drink coffee with milk, I think about my future, the big decisions, I get tired.
I go to the class, I play snake on my mobile, I stare where I shouldn't, I listen attentively, boring.
I go to the gym, I see no progress, some people progressed, I don't take a shower, neither at home.
I chat with my friends, I get bored and I sign out without sayinhg buy, I'm rude? no , its just MSN..
Its 12.11 , I don't care, no I do, maybe...I want to eat..or maybe not...full stop. or two..

No comments: