Monday 16 June 2008

Exams in Granada

Things not to forget:

1- There are libraries that are open all night long so that students could come and study. and its only for students.

2- EURO 2008 madness is here too, Erasmus students are flocking to the many bars and taperias that are everywhere watching the games in an unforgettable ambiance.

3- I went the other day around Alhambra, it is amazing how there are magnificent small forests everywhere for people to enjoy hiking and biking...many nice routes...

4- Everybody is preparing for summer, some are going back to their villages, some are staying, but all in all it will be a great summer, I have decided to go to Sweden to do some renovation work in a house in the mountains (well, I have no idea what I´ll be doing!)

5- Going to the water festival on the 23rd , where there will be a water fight!

6- Granada 10 , Is the coolest place ever, a place that reminds you (of some hollywood films that remind you about NY in the 30´s! ) , its an old cinema, all chairs are taken and left with a huge area for dancing, with nice golden couches around. We partied from 2-7 , and it was a blast!

7- Some Erasmus have already started leaving Granada, quiet sad, My best friend Maria has already left. I will restart!

Photos when I have them :)

1 comment:

Biraru said...

I hope everyone will do the best in exams ^^

good blog you have .. I wish to visit Spain one day and see the Arabic heritage we have their ^^