Saturday 7 June 2008

Euro 2008 kicks off


So maria's parents came over to see their daughter, it was pretty interesting the little conversation we had (they only speak italian) , but I know exactly 4 words of italian , and with that and some spanish frensh mixture we managed just fine :))


Deniz's mother came to stay with us for few days as well, and I tried to recall every and single word of turkish, I said : welcome, my name , im from jordan...


And they asked me if the patio is an arabic word, and I guess not.


It is perfect weather outside and I wish this could be felt and transmitted through a blog.


What else...


I'm pretty sad about our loss 1-0 in the match with Korea and impatiently waiting to watch italy vs. other , spain vs. other , with spanish italian people! those are my teams now ...


I was thinknig today that we don't have it on t.v (the matches) , but that maybe its better so as for me to discover any left cafes and pubs I didn't discover yet.


Our latest discovery was a nice Botellon* area infront of the faculty of arch. was the perfect weather day...I just love june :)))




2 comments:

Mai Daader said...

i was searching in the internet about blogs related to spain and Granada then i found yours, i enjoyed it really, forgive me if i said that i envy you cause you are in Granada.

i´m dreaming of visiting this city, if you read my last post on my blog you will know how much i love it and why!

i wish to know more about this program of exchanging students, are you really enjoying your stay there? how about the spanish people! how are they treating you?

Please e7kelna aktar, i´m so curious to know.

Anonymous said...

Espan~a es un pais muy hermoso, tal ves granda tambien. estubo en valencia en la ultima parte de april, ye fue un tiembo encrieble. creio que necicito practicar mi span~ol, por que tengo mucho por aprendir de la idioma.

gracias por vistarm mi blog.