Tuesday 18 November 2008

Mi vida otra vez

Funny, I just decided I write here..

Las Cuentas de Granada season two seems to be happening soon , and I will be the hero of this series! ... Hmm, I need to become more focused and do something with my life other than lousy decisions and alot of planning.

I practically forgot much during this time, I even thought twice about " Desayuno " word today as if it comes from outer space...Ya3ni , had to think hard twice before I rememberd what breakfast means...

It doesn't matter.

What matters is: I am confused! I need a life-planner! needless to say a life partner.. but too early for that...

Hmm.. I keep singing this song:

Je suis un oiseauQui est tombé de haut أنا طير هوى من الأعلى

Je traîne ma peine أحمل همي

Une larme qui coule دمعة سقطت

j’ai dans la gorge une boule في مجرى الحلق مدورة

Comme une pierre qui roule كصخرة تتدحرج

Y ya esta :)

No comments: